Monday, January 13, 2014

On Call Duty

I get the honor of taking on call this week. Those of you that had to experience of getting the phone calls to go out after hours know how fun it is. You can't get any projects completed around the house and forget any dinner plans. The call outs haven't been too bad. though. Pretty simple just in and out for the most part. I am wore out, though. As the week goes on, that phone gets heavier and heavier. I will be done Wednesday morning for this go round. The overtime is good, but my butt is dragging.

The weather is all wonky here lately as it has everywhere else I suppose. The winter vortex and now 70 degrees. This is January for goodness sake. I just want a little winter consistency. At least I can get my outside chores done, when I am off on call.

I am tired and cranky. All need is a large glass of tea and my chair to set the world back on track. I am off to bed. Maybe tomorrow will shine a little brighter.

JW

3 comments:

  1. When you have everything planned, everything in order and the time slot required, that's when the phone will ring.

    They watch and know when the call will disrupt the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dispatchers are worse than the NSA on tracking my movements. Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your employment.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete