Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I am a poet in my mind

I have been told by my editorial staff I have an issue with the English language. I get going putting down my ideas on here and some times I forget to add words or syllables. It sounds good in my head at least.

My mind: I saw the most glorious sunset full of reds and yellows. The clouds are fluffy and white, just making the scene picture perfect.

Apparently what I put down: Me saw a pretty sky. Me like clouds.

I am glad she does look over these post. I have reread some of these my self and cringed.

My mom was a stickler for proper wording on my papers and speaking it in public. You think I would have picked up on that. I am also glad my English teacher doesn't read these, either. There would be red all over my post.

Practice makes perfect, or at least more legible and intelligible.

JW

No comments:

Post a Comment