Sunday, April 14, 2013

Busy busy!

It's been yet another busy weekend here at CHA.

I've been readying trophies for a car show BFF and I are running next month.
Inventorying them, cleaning them up and making a list for our trophy guy of the needs of each trophy.
That took a few hours alone!
They are all tidied, organized and ready to go to him now. I should have them all back by next week, in time for the show on May 4th.

BFF and I have a car show business, and this is the second to last show we will most likely do this year.  She has finally found a job, and I will soon be travelling every week to Colorado, so we will not have the time to dedicate to car shows like we did last year.
When we did have the time, we usually did a show every other week.
It can be brutal during the hot summer, so I have to admit that I am a bit happy to not have to sit for hours outside, baking in the heat.

In other news, I am still waiting for my release date from my current position. That should all be settled by Tuesday, as my current manager has a call with my new manager.  According to him they want me yesterday, so I imagine once everything is in place, I will be traveling asap.
While I do look forward to seeing new places, this momma does not want to leave all of her babies.
Little dog won't have a warm lap to sleep on all day, and big dog won't have company during the day.
JW assures me that all the flying monkeys will be taken care of. But as I pointed out to him, it won't be me doing it, so I wont be satisfied! HA

JW is currently at Grandma H's, mowing her lawn.
We played a bit of hooky today, staying home from church. We had an event that we went to yesterday, and we were wiped out by the time we got home. It was fun though, so I can't complain.
He manged to get our lawn mowed yesterday and tended to my bird feeders. And he was kind enough to refill the bird bath for me today also.

The garden is coming along nicely. JW thinks our okra may not make it though.
He did point out that the tomatoes do have some babies on them, so that makes me happy!

Laundry awaits me now. I dont look forward to it, but we all enjoy clean clothes.

Have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment