Thursday, April 25, 2013

Crud

I have felt like yuck this week. Gotta love North Texas allergy season,  and this year has been the worst. Pass the tissue, please!!

I went to the doctor yesterday and new drugs for this mess and now I do feel better. This is hard since I work outside most of the time. I love working outside and I guess I will just have to up with this till the hot summer.

GG seems to be immune from this and is good of reminding me to blow my nose and to to take my pill.  Yes dear, I will. "snort, snarfle"

Everything is going good in the garden, but zucchini leaves are yellow. It is good soil, but it has me scratching my head. I will have to read up on this. GG says that Neem will help. It won't hurt.

Well it time to get back to work and then lodge tonight.

Be good at something then you won't be bored.

4 comments:

  1. Mr Google, he say "nitrogen fertilizer is needed".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put some down. I see if they perk up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a pneumonia vaccine keeps sinus problems to a minimum for me, and the ones I get are not very bad. This won't help you much, but for my first 40 years I was medicated year round and heavier in the summer. When I went through menopause, my allergies subsided a bit and got better each year. I know; that information is no help to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopped by to visit and say hi! Hi! the rat

    ReplyDelete