Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crazy Day

Today was a bit of a hectic day, to say the least.

I had to work a half day running my calls before the fun started. Got home and had to run Rufus and his car back to the shop for the same problem. Stinking car has been over heating and we are trying to get it fixed before the engine seizes. After that I had to take Big Sis for first day of physical rehab after injuring her knee.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but after all that, dinner and traffic made it home for the night at 8:00 pm tonight. I feel like I ran a marathon in the desert. We made it up to 102 today and supposed to hit 104 tomorrow. That is before the heat index is factored in. I am a summer heat wienie.

But Wifey is back home for the weekend. I miss her when she is not here and sure glad when she gets home. She gets to stay home next week for the 4th of July. Family parties and lots of firework watching planned for the week. Can't wait for some good eating.

We all need to put aside our bickering this next week and get together, raise a flag and remember those who gave us what we have in this great nation. Our veterans, founding fathers and the leaders that built and sacrificed to build a nation we can still be proud of. I know I will.

Tomorrow is another day....... remember to be thankful for that blessing.

JW

No comments:

Post a Comment