Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Night Ramblings

Just  sitting here in my chair with a warm cat in my lap debating watching the news or going to bed. Bed is winning. Wifey and me are watching the first Harry Potter movie and agreeing the first Dumbledore is still the best. Yep, time to go to bed.

The year is winding down and I am ready. I am usually in bed and asleep by 10:30 or 11:00 New Years Eve, but I am throwing caution out the window and some great friends of ours is having us over that night. I hope I last till midnight. no promises, though

Already getting my new seed catalogs, and I am once again looking forward to spring planting. I had to go out to the garden just to get some dirt under the nails. I love puttering. I even refilled the bird feeders and added a new one in the tree.

Time to put the dogs out for one last time for the night..........

See ya'll later

JW

No comments:

Post a Comment