Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back from Summer Break

I am back from a summer break I took away from the blog. It got to the point where I didn't know what I wanted to do with it. I couldn't come up with anything on a daily basis and I was ready to chuck it. But I  realized that I was trying to hard and worrying what people thought. This is something I do enjoy this and it is a chance to put my thoughts down.

So I am starting over.

So this is who I am.....

I am a Mason and a Shriner here in my neck of the woods. This year I am the senior steward of my masonic lodge which means I and the head food provider for all activities and meetings. I am enjoying getting in the kitchen and cooking. A whole new set of mouths to try new ideas and recipes.

I am a believer and follower of Jesus Christ. I try to be active in my church with all sorts of activities. Everyone has their own beliefs and the paths they follow, let us leave it at that.

I am a prepper/ gardener/ homesteader outside of Dallas. I do what I can with what I have and the space I can. I believe to be ready with supplies, skills and knowledge if there is a disaster her at home. I like to be prepared, but I don't go for the end of the nation/ world scene. I take care of me and my own.

I am a father to 4 wonderful, sometimes nutty kids. Rufus, Big Sis, Little Man and Oldest Boy. I am a husband to a wonderful woman, Wifey (GG), who has both supported me in my endeavors and kindly adjusted my way of thinking at times. I love my family and very protective of them. I do my best and love them as much as I can.

These are some of the things I am passionate about and what I will fill these pages with. I welcome the friends I have made on here and look forward to adding more. I will be here at least once a week and more if something interesting or goofy comes up in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment